Sunday, December 30

One last...

YouTube link for the year. Mainly because I want to have 20 posts for the month, but also because since this blog is more or less a repository of things I like, I felt like it belonged here.

It's a collection of art inspired by the series A Song of Ice and Fire, scrolled through with the 300 and Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks playing in the background. I would have preferred a more suitable soundtrack, but it does its job.

Obvious spoiler warnings apply to those who haven't read the books, but I truly believe that if you haven't read the books, you won't really enjoy this video either. Not all the artwork is of the same level, but a great part of it is nothing short of stunning. That image from the Red Wedding however, while brilliant... I could have done without it. I still haven't gotten over that one.

No comments: