Thursday, December 13

Lost Season 4 trailer

I was away for 4-5 days, as I paid a short visit to my hometown and saw some friends there. Also played a lot of Assassin's Creed and more Guitar Hero 3 than I ever thought I'd do. That is to say, I never thought I'd play any game of that series, at all.

But sometimes it just happens, you're sitting there, watching your friends play songs which you know but never could be bothered to try and play in a faux-guitar controller, and suddenly one of them unlocks Pearl Jam's Even Flow. After that, all you can think is "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND HOLY IN THIS WORLD, GIVE ME THAT DAMN GUITAR AND LET ME PLAY!"

It kind of goes downhill from there. But it's so fun you don't give a damn.

Anyway, the point of this post is the new Season 4 trailer of Lost. It's short, around 30 seconds of actual footage, but it's at least it's something! I'm really looking forward to seeing where they'll go after the complete mindfuck that was the Season 3 finale.



Was that Charlie..?

No comments: