Thursday, November 22

My bad

In a previous post, I mentioned that I'll be rooting for two teams in the NBA this year, the Washington Wizards, and the Chicago Bulls. I also said that one of my favorite players in the championship at the moment is Gilbert Arenas.

Less than a month later, what do the standings tell us? The Bulls are at a 2-8 record, probably affected by all this talk about acquiring Kobe Bryant during the off-season, which at the end never happened. For some reason, most teams don't recover all that well from such a change. Or lack of a change. Or something along those lines, anyway.

The Wizards are at a 6-5, which is pretty decent, considering they started with a 0-5 (or was it 0-4?)

The thing is, Arenas was recently injured and will be out for two to three months. How will the Wizards fare without their superstar, especially now that another key player, Power Forward Antawn Jamison has been under-performing lately?

Man, talk about jinxing it, I feel kinda responsible. My apologies, kind gents.

That'll be all for today. Still too tired for a huge post.

It was Lupus!

No comments: