Saturday, November 24

May I take a message?

I just caught a Tom Waits song on the radio, and I just realized that if you're caught off-guard by one of his songs, listening to it is an almost orgasmic experience. No joke.

The weirdest idea also crossed my atheist mind: "Tom Waits is proof that God exists, only he's nothing like we ever imagined him to be."

Not quite sure where that came from, I'm also still an atheist for that matter, I just felt like sharing it.

Intermission: so far Pavlos has maintained a solid 4.0 in his M.A. courses. What do you think his final GPA will be? Taking your bets now!

End of Intermission.

Anyway, here's a video of a Tom Waits song which I find is kind of fitting for this post, and is also what the title is referring to, God's Away On Business.

No comments: