Thursday, January 17

Headaches, Animaniacs, Shakespeare and whaaa?

First of all, headaches suck. I have one right now and it feels like my head is going to explode. Therefore this post is going to be really short.

Even though I'm a huge Animaniacs fan, I haven't watched all the episodes of the show, as it was canceled half-way through season two here in Greece. Yesterday I came across a video I hadn't seen before, a modern-day translation of the "Yorick" soliloquy from Hamlet, thought I'd share:



And last thing for today, a blog post by the (in)famous WoW player Ming. He's good at theorycrafting and makes decent WoW movies, but sometimes he represents everything that's wrong with this world. It talks about how WoW players could/should find a girl through WoW, and the nonsense starts from the very title, "When She Called Me By My Forum Name, I Turned Soft"

Dude, what the fuck?

No comments: