Saturday, October 13

An Assassin and his Creed

These past couple of months have been great as far as gaming is concerned, with both Bioshock and Halo 3 being released, as well as indie adventure game Blackwell Unbound -which I will get around to buying later today, and the rest of 2007 looks to be just as good.

If there's one game I'm really looking forward to, however, is Assassin's Creed. There's just something about the level of freedom that this game appears to provide, I can't quite find the words to describe it, except that it's awe-inspiring.

MINOR SPOILERS BELOW:

The game's setting is also very interesting, though some leaked media from the game imply that this... may change. I'm not sure I like this, as the medieval setting is just perfect for such a game, plus it hasn't been fully explored in gaming so far.

SPOILERS END HERE.

Gamersyde has posted tonnes of new screenshots and a couple of videos, definitely worth taking a look. Some people have been complaining about the gameplay, but I haven't seen anything worrying yet.

And what's with this rumor that Tim Schafer is making a new game? With Jack Black? Do want!

No comments: