Thursday, May 31

A match made in heaven

The title is referring to the recent(ish) interview of Richard Dawkins in "Papa Bear" Bill O'Reilly's show, the "O RLY Factor". No wait, that's not right. Anyway.

(I know O RLY jokes are so '05, but I couldn't help it. *shrugs*)

It goes without saying that Papa Bear is only good to laugh at, and is not to be taken seriously, but he was pretty entertaining in this one. Still pretty annoying, yet entertaining nonetheless.

On the other hand, even though I'm an ardent atheist, I'm not that fond of Richard Dawkins either. He comes off as arrogant, smug and sometimes annoying as well. Basically he oftentimes does the exact same things he's accusing Christians for. I do agree with what he's saying more or less, I just don't like the way he tries to shove his opinions down other people's throats.

At any rate, seeing two rather obnoxious people (especially two who like to force their opinions on others) fight is fun, so for those interested in watching this interview, click here.

No comments: