Wednesday, April 9

The World Needs Only One Big Boss!

I have a horrendous headache today, so this'll be another one of those short posts.

I stumbled upon the following video while searching for the new song from Metal Gear Solid 4, Calling to the Night, and it's one of those "Orchestras meet gaming themes" kind of thing, which is really not my cup of tea. Most of the times, the music comes of as too pompous and tacky, and sometimes the music itself is not orchestra material. Super Mario Brothers, really?

However, in the case of the Metal Gear Solid theme, it really does work. I'd say it's the perfect way to hype yourself for the upcoming release of MGS4 if you wish to remain completely spoiler-free, aside from playing the previous games again of course. Which is a thought that has crossed my mind more than once these past few days, but I'm too lazy to bring my Playstation 2 back from retirement, and Twin Snakes on the Gamecube can be a bitch.

Oh well. Enjoy the video:



TL;DR version:

George wants a Playstation 3. Donations at the usual address.

No comments: