Saturday, December 30

To Grandmother’s House We Go

I'm totally ripping the title of this post from a similar post in Tom's blog, but it's the truth. I'm off to visit my grandma and the rest of my family and friends in my hometown, possibly getting a 3-day long headache in the process from all the cold and humidity. Good times.

In other news, Saddam Husein was executed earlier this day. Didn't even make it to 2007, poor bastard. Nothing like killing people in order to show that killing people is bad, eh? And yes, Saddam was a piece of shit, but that doesn't justify it.

Happy new year everyone.

2 comments:

Tom said...

You bastard, you took my blog post title! Dirty thieving Greeks...

Went to a Greek restaurant tonight and it was very good. So I suppose you crazy Greeks aren't too bad.

-Tom

Nowhere-fast.net

George said...

Hey, if there's one thing Greeks are good at, it's food! :D