Wednesday, December 6

Holy crap it's been long.

Holy crap it's been long. So long I need to say this twice to emphasize it. November's been a weird month, and it went by so fast I coulda sworn I was just hibernating through it.

So after waking from my hibernation, I found out that the Wii has been launched in the States and is about to be launched in Europe as well, and I still don't have the money for it. Le sigh.

On to something more interesting, Will Wright (creator of the Sims) appeared on the Colbert Report last night, of all places. The whole segment was a bit awkward, and he didn't reveal anything interesting about Spore, which kinda sucked. Still not sure what to make of that game. Come to think of it, this bit wasn't all that interesting either. Ah, well.

However, Stephen Colbert did reveal that not only is the actress portraying the Virgin Mary in the Nativity Story pregnant (with a little help from Archangel Michael), she is also giving birth to a boy on the 25th of December. Hey, Stephen said it so you know it's true. And you know what that means. Time to repent, heathens!

Also, two days till Zelda, bitches! Ahem, sorry. But the idea of a new Zelda game after all these years (just 2, if you count Minish Cap as you should) but it's still giving me a total nerdrection.

Now if only my papers would write themselves, as we previously agreed. Hmph.

No comments: