Wednesday, December 20

Breaking news!

Firstly, Pres. Bush acknowledges what the rest of the world has known for the last three or so years. Not winning in Iraq? Really? Where's my "NO WAI" owl...

Secondly, the full trailer for 300 is out. Or rather, has been out for 600 years, and I just forgot to mention it here. So badass. What's with the fighting Uruk-Hai though?

Thirdly, a question. Why is Michael Bay directing a live-action Transformers movie? Yes, I just found out about this today, this is the breaking news section, keep up. Back to my point; why does god let things like this happen?

And yes, I changed the layout of the blog a bit. I think navigation is better this way.

Another post coming later today (two posts on one day?! Zomg bbqnubsauce roflcakes!!1eleventhirtyeight)

3 comments:

Tom said...

Yeah, Mr. Bay is planning on raping our memories of the Transformers. That's not really fair - I mean, it might not suck.

I think we should combine these things somehow - transformers fighting in Iraq, maybe?

-Tom

Nowhere-Fast.net

George said...

Hmm, Transformers fighting in Iraq, while screaming "THIS ISTH SHPARTA!"

Sounds awesome!

Tom said...

If giant robots are fighting, I don't care what they're screaming because, well, they're giant robots. And they're fighting. Giant robots!

-Tom

Nowhere-Fast.net