Sunday, December 24

Indie Adventure games, part 1.3a.

Small update to my earlier post, since two new games have been released. Not sure what's with the title, though.

Firstly, a game I mentioned in my previous post about indie adventures, the Blackwell Legacy was released yesterday. Having played the previous incarnation of this game, Bestowers of Eternity, I was really looking forward to it. Between Zelda and Sam & Max, I haven't played a lot yet, but so far I'm loving the low-res graphics and music, and of course the story as well, but I already knew I'd like this part. One thing I wasn't too fond of initially was the voice acting, but it grew on me after a while.

Meanwhile, another commercial AGS game was released, Super Jazz Man, by the creators of the Apprentice games. I hadn't realized it was going to be released so fast when I made my earlier post, so this came as a pleasant surprise. It's a commercial game again, but for only 9 bucks, I snatched it without even thinking about it. It's looking really good so far, but again I haven't had much time to spend with it.

Gotta dash, Die Hard is on! Finally something good on TV.

No comments: