Wednesday, July 9

[Off-Topic Wednesday] This isn't about comics or books

My PC refused to work yesterday, for reasons of its own. Maybe it wasn't in the mood, because it's working fine today.

And since that huge-ass piece I wrote on Monday was enough for not one, but three days... Eh, I find myself not having the willpower to write anything significant today. I did see The Offspring live yesterday though, I was a huge fan of the band back in high school but I seriously lost interest in them after their Americana album. Still, I was pleasantly surprised, as they kicked ass and took names in their live gig last night, and it also helps that their latest album is actually quite good.

So here comes the inevitable music video, a live performance of Self-Esteem from... somewhere. Who cares, this was the song that made me start listening to the band, heck it was the song that made me a fan of alternative/punk rock music in general.



TL;DR version:

George doesn't want to write that article on Thor.

You Gotta Keep 'Em Separated

No comments: