Friday, March 2

Yassou kai esena

It's crazy, everybody in this damn country had only one thing to talk about today, the song that was selected to represent Greece in the contest that embodies all that's wrong with the world today, the Eurovision. Unsurprisingly, the song (Yassou Maria *groans) that was selected represents everything that's wrong with modern-day Greece, and for some fucking reason it's been stuck in my head all day long. Gah! And I love the use of the word "Yassou", it looks so stupid. What's with the two "s"'s too, huh? (Yassou/Geia sou being the Greek version of "hi").

I refuse to talk more about this topic though, the less said about it, the better off we all are. Instead, I'll talk again about 300, the other topic that's sure to be all the rage here in a few days. Better yet, I won't say much about it, as I've already established that I'm really looking forward to this movie, and chances are I'll love it. Instead, I'll let the following clip do all the talking for me:

Link because embedding doesn't want to work: Clickez moi.

I believe "Holy shit" are the words you're looking for.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kana link gia to tragoudi pou mas milas isws???? To krazeis toso pou theloume na t akousoume!
Oxi e? 300 !!!!! Mono oi 300 axizoun link!

Anonymous said...

Although i guess since you name your blog "Tales of the Bored" it all makes sense somehow...

George said...

No comment.

Anonymous said...

Opa re kourasthkes !
By the way to all non-greek people : OSFP-PAO 0-1

Anonymous said...

Μιλάω όσο χρειάζεται. xD

I'm guessing the non-Greeks don't care much about football, but something like that is worth mentioning again:

OSFP-PAO: 0-1

Last time that happened I was still in High School. And Kapouranis (who?) was still playing.

Anonymous said...

file sthn arxh nomiza oti ekanes misspel to katsouranis that's how long ago it was

George said...

Παναθηναικός - Εργοτέλης: 0 - 1.

lawl.