Sunday, March 11

Oh and I saw 300

This information needs a separate post, just because.

Anyway, of course I saw 300. I was there on the opening day, March 8.

It's exactly what you'd expect from the trailers. 2 hours of ass-kicking, badass action involving Spartans. It goes without saying that I loved it.

It really is a shame that a few of the best moments of the graphic novel were lost during the transition to film. I guess they were too quiet and somber for the badass feeling the director was aiming for. *shrugs* Stuff happens.

Apparently the movie had a great opening in the Box Office, I hope it keeps this pace and ends up making a buttload of money. That way, the movie version of "Gates of Fire" may actually become a reality (with Michael Mann at the helm, please!)

"Zeus Thunderer! Hellas and Freedom!"

No comments: