Tuesday, February 20

Spine tingling legal action!

Mind numbing legalese!
You will say "wow"!

Wait, I used that last line in my previous post. Oh, well. Since I can't sleep, here's another Phoenix Wright video, something of a recap from the first two games, with a few scenes from the (as of yet unreleased in the Western world) third game, so spoiler warnings apply to those sensitive to uh... spoilerage.



I think this is a really beautiful video. I have no flippin' clue of what they're talking about either, but I just like how they say it. From what I understand, they are reciting lines from the first two games, so that's definitely no bad thing.

It also got me thinking. A Phoenix Wright game with speech, if done wright, erm... right, would be like the best game ever. And given the care that goes to the script and dialogs, there's no reason to suspect Capcom wouldn't try their hardest to hire some really good actors for the job. Though given that they are Capcom, finding good actors may actually be impossible for them -Resident Evil series, anyone?

Still, such a thing could never be done on the DS anyway, and I think the system is perfect for the game, so it's just wishful thinking, really. Perhaps on the Wii, who knows. Plus, hey, if Resident Evil 2 was released on a Nintendo 64 cartridge, anything is possible.

No comments: