Monday, June 9

An interlude

Why, hello there. Long time no see, etc.

I could talk about a lot of things; Obama winning the primaries after so long, the NBA finals and how a new Celtics Vs. Lakers feud could be the best thing to happen to the league since Jordan left, the new Indy movie (which is awesome, and if you didn't like it then you suck), the Lost season finale or the situation in the army and how utterly pathetic it is.

But I won't. Mainly because I don't wanna. But also because I still haven't seen the Lost season finale.

Instead, I'll do what I usually do: post a video. A video from the best episode of season 4 of Battlestar Galactica, an episode that firmly cemented BSG's place in my "Top-5 best TV shows ever" list. It's that fucking good. It's a video of a song that's playing throughout the episode, and its glum, waiful mood kinda works well with mine these days. Though I still have both my legs.



'Till later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u bak mofo

George said...

Yet apparently, you still can't spell!

Don't forget, Italy - France : 2 - 0