Monday, October 6

[Revamp Monday] Tales of the Bored Episode V

After careful consideration* and the realization that blogs are way overrated, I decided another revamp was needed for Tales of the Bored. I'm done with the mental diarrhea-type of posts, from now on my posts will be much more coherent and polished, not to mention they'll hopefully be shorter**.

This of course means that I won't be able to stick to a six posts per week schedule, given that I'll be editing my posts a lot more than writing them on-the-fly as I used to. For that reason, as of today TotB will be updated regularly only every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with the odd short post on other days if something interesting comes up, such as say aliens invading our planet and anally probing everyone.

Posts from now on will mostly be reviews and previews of games, movies, TV shows, books and the like, with the odd post related to obscure/heartbreaking news such as that old article about the Castlevania fighting game.

TL;DR version:

Oh yes, I'm still keeping these.

*That took roughly like 30 minutes, all in all.

**This sentence and the paragraph after it notwithstanding.

No comments: