Wednesday, March 26

American Gods, for free!

I'm in a sort of rotten mood today, so you won't have to endure my usual rants this time, I'll get right to the point. Perhaps it's for the best.

Neil Gaiman's (author of Sandman, amongst other things, all-around god amongst men) best-selling book American Gods is now offered online for free. Arguably one of the best novels of the decade, and definitely one of my favorites of all time. It's a good book, from Gaiman, for free. What are you waiting for? Go nuts.

While on the subject of free stuff, there was an article on a Sunday paper about Greek girl musicians, this one called Olga Kouklaki stood out the most for me. She has also apparently left the country, so hopefully she won't get dragged down by the mediocrity that reigns here. Funny how MySpace is becoming an almost useful site these days though, now that the hype has died down.

No comments: