Wednesday, February 6

"Taken" teaser

I bought Gears of War on Monday (slightly used, but only for 30 euros!) so I've been spending most of the last 30 hours or so on it. This game is pure awesome, even though this is my third playthrough I'm having loads of fun. Probably the only game in recent years I don't mind playing again and again, because it has that special sort of quality that games like Doom, Goldeneye and Halo did. I haven't found the word for it yet.

Anyway, I just came across this trailer for the upcoming movie Taken, which looks pretty badass. Has quite a few good actors in it, I'm a Liam Neeson fanboi, though Maggie Grace kind of sucks, and it's directed by the same French dude that did District 13. The latter is one of the best action films of the decade, do yourself a favor and look for it if you haven't seen it, it's worth the trouble. The teaser is here:



House actually liked somebody? Mind-blowing.

No comments: