Monday, July 9

Summertime...

And the living is easy. The leaving, not so much. I'm still stuck here in Athens for the moo, PC-less. So you, faithful readers should not expect much from this blog for the following couple of months, as I'm not getting a new PC for the time being. Spend my booze money on a new computer? Hah!

I am getting the heck outta here once the music festivals (including yet not limited to bands and artists such as James, Calexico, Tori Amos etc.) are over though. Spending the entire summer in Athens is a great way to perma-insanity.

"Wish you were here."

Hell, I wish I were there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude ! That was almost poetic. Im impressed.

George said...

I'm a poet and I didn't even know it huh?

On a side note, I liked Transformers. A lot.

It would be funny if the movies of the summer I actually looked forward to (Simpsons and Stardust) end up being kinda sucky.